Saturday, October 25, 2008

Time To Go Cling To My Religion

It is time once again that I, Fundy, say goodbye until Monday morning. I understand that not everyone at the DAK will join me but that's okay. So those of you who wish to post on the Lord's Day, have at it. That's between you and Him. I will however continue to leave you with a Bible passage each and every Saturday night.

Until Monday Morning, God Bless!

Psa 118:14-29 KJV
(14) The LORD is my strength and song, and is become my salvation.
(15) The voice of rejoicing and salvation is in the tabernacles of the righteous: the right hand of the LORD doeth valiantly.
(16) The right hand of the LORD is exalted: the right hand of the LORD doeth valiantly.
(17) I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the LORD.
(18) The LORD hath chastened me sore: but he hath not given me over unto death.
(19) Open to me the gates of righteousness: I will go into them, and I will praise the LORD:
(20) This gate of the LORD, into which the righteous shall enter.
(21) I will praise thee: for thou hast heard me, and art become my salvation.
(22) The stone which the builders refused is become the head stone of the corner.
(23) This is the LORD'S doing; it is marvellous in our eyes.
(24) This is the day which the LORD hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.
(25) Save now, I beseech thee, O LORD: O LORD, I beseech thee, send now prosperity.
(26) Blessed be he that cometh in the name of the LORD: we have blessed you out of the house of the LORD.
(27) God is the LORD, which hath shewed us light: bind the sacrifice with cords, even unto the horns of the altar.
(28) Thou art my God, and I will praise thee: thou art my God, I will exalt thee.
(29) O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever.

In response to: Open Thread and Diary Rescue

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm clingin' too -- see you bright and early on Monday!

"We must pay more careful attention, therefore, to what we have heard, so that we do not drift away." [Hebrews 2:1]