Thursday, October 30, 2008

Clueless Like Carter

All I have to say is, thank you Bill Clinton! Thanks for giving America a sneak preview into an Obama administration. In case you missed it today, Bill Clinton had the following to say while stumping for Obama:

"I haven't cleared this with him and he may even be mad at me for saying this so close to the election, but I know what else he said to his economic advisers (during the crisis)," Clinton told the crowd at a Wednesday night rally with Obama in Florida. "He said, 'Tell me what the right thing to do is. What's the right thing for America? Don't tell me what's popular. You tell me what's right -- I'll figure out how to sell it."
So not only is Obama totally clueless on world affairs, the Middle East, Israel, and Russia, but now we find out he's a total empty suit when it comes to economics.

Here's a sneak preview of an Obama Presidency:



In response to: Clueless Like W

1 comment:

Globe Warmer said...

The are 2 other ways to spell "Sabotage" Bill_Clinton, and Joe_Biden.

ROFL

Obama hasn't figured it out yet... He has enemies in his camp. Keep up the good work guys! (The same goes for some of you key ACORN workers).