Thursday, October 9, 2008

Jeers and More Jeers: Thursday

A fantastic ad just released by the McCain campaign. Couple this with Obama's pathetic response to Charles Gibson yesterday when given the opportunity to "clear the air" and you have a campaign that is sliding backwards in the polls.

"I'll repeat again what I've said many times. This is a guy who engaged in some despicable acts 40 years ago when I was eight years old. By the time I met him, 10 or 15 years ago, he was a college professor of education at the University of Illinois . . . And the notion that somehow he has been involved in my campaign, that he is an adviser of mine, that . . . I've 'palled around with a terrorist', all these statements are made simply to try to score cheap political points."



In response to: Cheers and Jeers: Thursday

No comments: