Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Daily Kos Loves Baby Killers

BarbinMD thinks it is ok to kill babies. I am so tired of the libs trying to justify abortion by making the argument that it is less harmful to the mother. So they found this study.

No high-quality study done to date can document that having an abortion causes psychological distress, or a "post-abortion syndrome," and efforts to show it does occur appear to be politically motivated, U.S. researchers said on Thursday. [...]
"The best quality studies indicate no significant differences in long-term mental health between women in the United States who choose to terminate a pregnancy and those who do not," they wrote.
"...studies with the most flawed methodology consistently found negative mental health consequences of abortion," they added. "Scientists are still conducting research to answer politically motivated questions."

Ok Barbin, when it suits your case you have no problem using anecdotal evidence. I dare you to read a few of these letters.

"Unfortunately, I chose to have an abortion last November. It was the worst mistake of my life. I knew it was wrong, but I tried to cling to the pro-choice rhetoric and believe it would be all over in an hour. To think I could do something so horrific and believe I could just sweep it under the rug emotionally."

"Hi, I guess I've never done this before. Like tell someone about my problems without even knowing them. But I feel like I need to get this off my chest. The pain I have been feeling ever since I got an abortion. It's not a physical pain its just an emotional pain that I have inside me. I had my first abortion at 18, I never knew I would remember this for the rest of my life."

I had an abortion last month, and if I had had any idea I would feel how i did, no way on earth would I have gone through with it.


It goes on and on like that.

Even planned parenthood has to MENTION the emotional stress.

YOUR FEELINGS AFTER AN ABORTION
You may have a wide range of feelings after your abortion. Most women ultimately feel relief after an abortion. Some women feel anger, regret, guilt, or sadness for a little while.
Serious, long-term emotional problems after abortion are about as uncommon as they are after giving birth. You may be more likely to have emotional problems after abortion for certain reasons. Some of these reasons are

  • having a history of emotional
  • problems before your abortion
  • having important people in your life who aren’t supportive of your decision to have an abortion
  • having to terminate a wanted pregnancy because your health or the health of your fetus is in danger

If you want to talk with someone after an abortion, abortion providers can talk with you or refer you to a licensed counselor or to nonjudgmental support groups.



I wonder if those women who feel relief are just plain evil, or have they been brainwashed into thinking that Abortion is just another medical procedure. It is not the Abortion debate, or the Pro-Choice debate any longer, they call it reproductive health now. What a nice clean way to refer to baby-killing, I feel so warm on the inside now.

In Response To: Not Breaking News

No comments: