Friday, February 6, 2009

Obama's Conversion to Christianity

Just in case some of you actually still believe that Obama is a Christian:

"I didn’t become a Christian until many years later, when I moved to the South Side of Chicago after college. It happened not because of indoctrination or a sudden revelation, but because I spent month after month working with church folks who simply wanted to help neighbors who were down on their luck – no matter what they looked like, or where they came from, or who they prayed to. It was on those streets, in those neighborhoods, that I first heard God’s spirit beckon me. It was there that I felt called to a higher purpose – His purpose. "

At my church we would say "he's as lost as a ball in high weeds".

Matthew 7:13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: 14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

4 comments:

nanc said...

he is not a christian and neither are any who voted for him. the line has been drawn in the sand.

Greg said...

I'm confused as to what your problem with this is? Are only those born to Christian parents and raised in a Christian faith Christian? Is conversion impossible?

I'm confused to what you're saying.

Fundy said...

Where is his conversion? When did it happen and how did it happen? Nobody is born a christian no matter what they're parents are. Everyone is born lost and in the same boat.

nanc said...

g.t. - you will know them by their fruit. fruit that does not cave into the wants of man.

i'm convinced you cannot be a person of faith and be potus.